Marrying Up Dates/Commercial/Information

Marrying Up has a few more performance before summer hiatus, and if you are in the are, try to catch it. Take a look at the commercial here.
http://www.ninafoxx.com/stageplay/
June 2, It will be at the Memorial Auditorium in Chattanooga, Tennessee. I will be appearing at that performance. The following week is the Meridian , Mississippi performance, at the Temple Theater. I will not be appearing there, but it will still be a great show. Check my calendar at www.nianfoxx.com/schedule for other dates to catch up with me this summer. I will be speaking at The Romantic Times Conference next week in Daytona, and I will also be at the National Convention of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority along with my friend and Author Reshonda Tate Billinsgley in July in the Motor City, Detroit.
After those two performances the show will go on summer break and re-open in September. Keep checking back for dates!
Holla!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closed-But Still Awesome!

Ugly Feet E-mail/Summer Open Toe Shoe Pledge

What are friends for?