Who is in Closer to Crazy?

Now that episode one of Closer to Crazy has been up for about a week, I wanted to give a little background for those who keep sending me questions. First, yes, this series does begin where my book, Just Short of Crazy leaves off. I don’t want to spoil the book for those of you who haven’t read it yet.
When I wrote the book, I didn’t expect people to fall in love with my bad girl, Ayzah Brown, but that is what happened. I got tons of inquiries from folks wanting to know what happened to her after the book ended. At first, I kept saying, the book ended, nothing happened to her. As it turned out, Ayzah wasn’t done yet and she started to talk to me from beyond the page. That’s how Closer to Crazy was born.
In my mind, it is an ongoing web soap opera, similar to what Tom Joyner does for “Its Your World”. After the first few episodes, my plan is to ask you what you think should happen, then go back to the drawing board.

A few of you want to know who the player’s are, so over the next few weeks, I’ll give you a little information on the actor. Let me first say that they were all professionals, and it was amazing for me watch them bring the words I’d written to life.

Let’s start at the beginning. Who is Ayzah Brown?

Heidi Marie Wanser is that actress that you know you know from somewhere. You may have seen her in various commercials, the film See Dick Run, and look for her in the upcoming movie, 513. In addition to being an actress, Heidi Marie is also a vocalist, and I’d like to see her in one of my other productions. You can check her out at http://www.heidimarieonline.com.

Comments

Unknown said…
I am so glad you stopped by ACAM because I might not have been able to keep up with this series. I like episode 1 but I have a pool party to go to and I cannot watch the rest..
See you in a few...on episode 2

Popular posts from this blog

Closed-But Still Awesome!

Ugly Feet E-mail/Summer Open Toe Shoe Pledge

What are friends for?